This Elite Stunt Scooter – our crowning glory. It’s one of the best scooters around, and with ABEC 11 bearings fitted, this thing just keeps on rollin’. This scooter is super light, super strong, and super smooth. It doesn't come any better than this. Are you worthy enough to tame it?
•T-Style alloy handlebar with 360 Rotation
•Super soft rubber grips
•Double stack collar clamp
•Super strong alloy head set
•Re-enforced alloy fork
•Large headtube for strength and durability
•100mm / 85A Extra strength nylon core cast wheels
•6061 Heat treated alloy re-enforced deck
•10cm Wide deck with full size grip tape
•Alloy quick stop brake with friction grip
•Load rating 120kg
When purchasing a scooter it is within the interest of your safety and the safety of others that the following recommended guidelines are read and understood by all members involved in the purchase.
- It is required by law that the appropriate protective equipment such as a safety approved helmet that has been fitted properly is worn at all times. It also recommended that knee, elbow, and wrist guards must be worn when using any type of scooter.
- Children must always be supervised by a responsible adult at all times when using a scooter.
- Not Suitable for children under 8 years old.
- To ensure maximum safety it is suggested that your child is made fully aware of the road rules and that they understand and abide the meaning of said rules.
- Do not ever allow a young child to ride their scooter near a road.
- It essential for your child's safety and the optimum performance of the scooter in question that you have fully read and understood all the instructions accompanying your scooter before use.