This ride is definitely made with performance stunts and tricks in mind. The lightweight body and pro parts which give it a high quality feel will mean you can perform any stunt you want. Punish it and it’ll still be asking for more, it doesn’t matter how many stunts you Mash UP! Extreme!
• ABEC-11 bearing
• Y-Style chromoly construction reinforced handlebar, 510x550mm
• CNC 4 bolts clamp
• CNC headset
• CNC alloy fork
• CNC headtube
• 110mm / 85A CNC Alu Core PU cast wheels
• Steel stop brake
• Max load 150kg
• Concave footplate size: 500mm x 113mm
• Overall size (L x W x H) 680mm x 510mm x 840mm
• Net weight 3.68kg
When purchasing a scooter it is within the interest of your safety and the safety of others that the following recommended guidelines are read and understood by all members involved in the purchase.
- It is required by law that the appropriate protective equipment such as a safety approved helmet that has been fitted properly is worn at all times. It also recommended that knee, elbow, and wrist guards must be worn when using any type of scooter.
- Children must always be supervised by a responsible adult at all times when using a scooter.
- Not Suitable for children under 8 years old.
- To ensure maximum safety it is suggested that your child is made fully aware of the road rules and that they understand and abide the meaning of said rules.
- Do not ever allow a young child to ride their scooter near a road.
- It essential for your child's safety and the optimum performance of the scooter in question that you have fully read and understood all the instructions accompanying your scooter before use.